Must have : Franchisee Development & Operations experience from tech based or high value product based Business Organization for at least minimum 5+ years.
Experience: 10+ years
Job Location: Coimbatore
Education: MBA / PGDM is mandatory
- Experience in appointing over 50+ franchise across top cities of India is essential
- 5+ years experience working as an end to end in charge of franchise operations.
- Having good network across India to acquire master franchisees and other types of relatively smaller franchisees.
- Experience in collaborating with various lead generating and recruitment channel partners (both online and offline) across all cities of India.
- Ability to set business targets and achieving it consistently.
- Experience in various types of franchise structuring.
- Hands on experience in financial modelling, marketing and recruitment of franchise business
- Strong in creating a robust process to monitor and bring about a consistent performance through out the franchise is essential
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming operations on diverse, high energy teams.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak at least Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam in addition to English is essential.
- Desire to contribute even at the cost of overtime, self-execution of any operation jobs to put company objectives first.
- Willingness to travel PAN India
- Responsible for finding and developing new franchisees for the business.
- Oversees new franchisees and provides training and information on the business policies and procedures.
- Focus on revenue with a clear eye for details and control over the operational targets
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual work plans, regional analyses etc.,.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves franchisee’s and customer’s complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Conduct market study to understand various market dynamics.
- Carry out new business development and lead generation for new franchisee stores
- Create investment guidelines for new franchisees along with agreements and operational terms in consultation with the Legal Department.
- Maintain close contacts with investors for identifying new locations
- Ensuring completion of new projects in a timely
- Ensure SOP is followed by all Franchisee
- Manage the individual Store Managers- their performance, Training, development and growth
- Recruiting, training, personal grooming and motivating the counter sales staff.
- Manage and provide direction to the team.
- Set team goals and regularly measure team performance.
- To prepare region and store wise annual sales plan with ROI.
- Ensuring the profitability of each individual Franchisee store
- Cost control within budget
- Ensure smooth implementation of all administrative policies in the store
- Responsible for ensuring all legal compliances in franchisee stores in the region
- Give support & guidance to franchisee and ensuring that company’s plans and policies are adhered to for prudent operations, customer experience, profitability.
Connect with us
If you are interested in this job position, please send your resume to [email protected]